Our very first Knowledge Event taking place at Miami Life Center, a panel discussion on the question – Is Yoga Good for Me? We gathered a panel of experts in their field of study to share their ideas about if an how the practice of yoga works. Listen to different perspectives alongside each other for an inspiring and thought provoking conversation.
Yoga has become the go-to-fix-all for a growing series of physical, psychological and spiritual pains in the west over the last decade. But is yoga really working and if it is, how is it working? Does modern science and Yoga agree on the benefits of yoga? Tune in to hear what these experts have to say.
- Bob Schroder – Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Christine Spadola – Ph.D Social Welfare & Master in Counseling Psychology.
- Jesus Caballero – Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Tim Feldmann – Teacher of Ashtanga Yoga
- Michael Mannino – Ph.D Candidate in Neuroscience
Our next knowledge event will be on Yoga & Body Image. Part of a larger weekend event ‘Yoga & Body Image Confluence’ with workshops and a panel discussion. For more info and registration – http://miamilifecenter.com/workshop-events/